"Be a class act
This is the best piece of advice my mom has ever given me, and I pass on that wisdom whether we are talking about Twitter or life. Being a class act means that you are respectful, gracious, and conscious of others, yourself, and a higher good for all.
When you are a class act, people will respect you and recommend you with huge thumbs up. Getting retweets and generating engagement will come naturally because people love to endorse those who are classy. Why? It’s not really because it’s a reflection of you, but really a reflection of them."
“Be #awesome on Twitter” is for those who want to take their tweeting to another level and grow their personal brand on Twitter by learning some of the habits of a savvy Twitter user who has organically grown a large audience and level of influence in 140 characters.
Stephanie Quilao is a Twitter influential @skinnyjeans and has been tweeting since October 2007. Along with @DrOz, @skinnyjeans was listed in Huffington Post as one of the top 16 Twitter Powerhouses in Health in 2011.
Reviews or interviews: For more information, please email us!
Media: Here is a press kit.
- Be #awesome on Twitter fanpage on Facebook
- Follow author Stephanie Quilao on Twitter @skinnyjeans
- Read author Stephanie Quilao's personal blog
Spread the Love! If you thought Death of a Road Warrior is a must-read, here's how you can share:
- Reccomend the excerpt to your story loving peeps.
- Leave a review on Amazon.
- Like the Facebook fanpage and share with your friends.
- Share the love on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Posterous, and Linked-In. This book is not only a biography but also a career story.
- Need help writing a tweet. We've written one for you!
"Be #awesome on Twitter" by @skinnyjeans offers great tweeting tips from a savvy tweeter with a big following: http://amzn.to/uN4Kkg
The same thing goes for NOOK. If you don't have a NOOK, here is the NOOK Reader apps page on Barnes & Noble where you can find the reader for iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, and MAC computers.
Here is the iBooks Reader app for iPhone and iPad.